Perform at SWC
"Partner & Play"
is designed to provide indie and emerging artist/bands an expanded opportunity to appear and perform at the Del Mar Spirit West Coast Festival. Partner & Play is a ticket sales incentive program that accommodates all types of artists, primarily rock/urban band, worship band, and solo/duo. Participating artist/bands in each category will be provided a 20-25 minute performance slot if event ticket sales plateaus are reached. In addition to an opportunity to perform at one of the 2 “Partner & Play” stages, participating artist/bands will receive discount tickets, a chance to win a cash prize & recording session and advanced performance opportunities, as well as a critique by professional music industry judges in an “American Idol” type showcase format.
From the Festival’s beginning in 1997 Spirit West Coast has always believed in supporting and encouraging the emerging artist. Some of the goals of Partner & Play are: (1) to encourage artists to improve their music presentation by providing them a platform to appear in a professional and large performance setting and context (2) to facilitate a better understanding of how their music ministry can grow and be more effective, (3) to expose them to the multitude of professional performances taking place at the festival, increasing their fan base.
• REGISTRATION CLOSED (Click here for details)
• REGISTRATION CLOSED
• "FAN" TICKET SALES CUT-OFF APRIL 15th (Click here for details)
• SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES & INCENTIVES (Click here for details)
• PERFORMANCE DATES/TIMES, PRODUCTION & VEHICLES (Click here for details)
• MARKETING & PROMOTION (Click here for details)
• CANCELLATION / FAILURE TO APPEAR (Click here for details)