Del Mar Group Sales
The Box Office has closed to move onsite.
Click >HERE< for discount coupon.
ALL TICKETS AND CAMPING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!
MAIL SCHEDULE: If you selected delivery by US Mail, your order was mailed May 10.
WILL CALL: If you selected WILL CALL or purchased in May, your order will be available in Will Call at the onsite Box Office beginning Friday, May 25. Download the information brochure, including driving directions, hours, etc. using the WILL CALL INFO button above.
GROUP DISCOUNT TICKET PURCHASE – group of 10 or more who pre-register together at general admission price qualify. Junior tickets do not count as part of the 10. See pricing grid on Ticket page for group discount rates.
Group Discount Tickets are available by two purchase methods.
1. Purchase a minimum of 10 tickets at the current discount rate to lock-in that rate for your group. Subsequent purchases of less than 10 tickets will need to be purchased by phone, fax, or through the mail. Group Leader Discount – every 11th general admission ticket purchased with the qualifying 10, discounted to $75.
2. GROUP-RESERVATION-BY-DEPOSIT/"LOCK-IN" POLICY (available January 9–March 30)
- In order for a group leader to "lock in" current group discount ticket price, a $40-per-ticket non-refundable deposit for a minimum of 10 full event general admission tickets is required (10 X $40 = $400). NOTE: Deposit must be separate transaction from camping reservation or other ticket purchases.
- Current group discount rate = rate in effect on date credit card payment is made OR postmark for mail orders. All Group By Deposit (GBD) orders must be finalized by April 25. There is no maximum limit on number of tickets in final GBD order (due April 25) at the "locked-in" group discount rate.
- Group Leader Discount – every 11th general admission ticket purchased with the qualifying 10, discounted to $75
- Groups may continue to add-on to a "final" order, between April 26 – May 18; however, add-on orders will be held for pick-up in Will Call at the onsite Box Office.
- All payments will include standard handling fee. Non-cash orders carry standard 6% handling fee on the deposit amount; cash orders, with payment by money order (NO CHECKS), will include a discounted handling fee of 3%. Email confirmation will outline details of the deposit plan.
- The deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be applied towards an order of any size if group size drops below 10. If group size drops below 10, tickets can be purchased at regular price in effect on the date the order was initiated.
- Groups have until April 25 to finalize their group size and make their final payment on tickets. A reminder and order worksheet will be sent in mid-March. Final payment can be made by mail, phone or fax. Handling fee applies.
- Orders not finalized by the deadline date will be processed at the final published pre-event prices.
- All Spirit West Coast Purchase Policies and Procedures apply. See Tickets page.
- Camping reservations are made separately. Camping fees must be paid in full at time of purchase and are not included in this special offer.