Monterey Group Sales 2013
Thanks to all who made SWC 2013 a great success!
Check back later this year for details on SWc 2014!
GROUP DISCOUNT TICKET PURCHASE – group of 10 or more who pre-register together at general admission price qualify. Junior tickets do not count as part of the 10. See <pricing grid> on Ticket page for group discount rates. Group discount tickets are available by two purchase methods.
- pay in full for 10 or more tickets at current discount price to lock-in rate for your group.
- Subsequent purchases at the locked-in rate will need to be processed by phone, fax, or by mail. Click below for mail/fax order forms.
- Group Leader – every 11th ticket purchased with qualifying 10, discounted to $75
2. GROUP-RESERVATION-BY-DEPOSIT/”LOCK-IN” POLICY (available March 4 - June 17)
- In order for a group leader to “lock in” current group discount ticket price, a $40-per-ticket non-refundable deposit for a minimum of 10 full event general admission tickets is required (10 X $40 = $400). NOTE – Deposit must be separate transaction from camping reservation or other ticket purchases.
- Current group discount rate = rate in effect on date credit card payment is made OR postmark for mail orders. All Group By Deposit (GBD) orders must be finalized by July 1. There is no maximum limit on number of tickets in final GBD order at the “locked-in” group discount rate.
- Group Leader Discount – every 11th ticket purchased with qualifying 10, discounted to $75
- Groups may continue to add-on to a “final” order, between July 2 and July 26; however, add-on orders will be held for pick-up in Will Call at the onsite Box Office.
- All payments will include standard handling fee. Non-cash orders carry standard 6% handling fee on the deposit amount; cash orders, with payment by money order (NO CHECKS), will include a discounted handling fee of 3%. Email confirmation will outline details of the deposit plan. Click below for mail/fax order forms.
- The deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be applied towards an order of any size if group size drops below 10. If group size drops below 10, tickets can be purchased at regular price in effect on the date the order was initiated.
- Groups have until July 1 to finalize their group size and make their final payment on tickets. A reminder and order worksheet will be sent early in June. Final payment can be made by mail, phone or fax. Handling fee applies.
- Orders not finalized by the deadline date will be processed at the final published pre-event prices.
- All Spirit West Coast Purchase Policies and Procedures apply. See<Tickets> page.
- Camping reservations are made separately. Camping fees must be paid in full at time of purchase and are not included in this special offer.
COLLIDE Youth Camp returns in 2013! – COLLIDE is a self-contained youth camp, complete with full-event festival admission, supplemental programming (youth-focused teaching and worship sessions), plus camping and meals. <Read more>