- Marketing & Promotion
1. Partner & Play performing artist/bands will be listed in the event program and included in certain aspects of the event’s advertising campaign (website for example).
2. Artist/Band’s marketing – participating artist/bands should use all resources available to them to promote their involvement and appearance at Spirit West Coast. This would include presence on their website, INCLUDING the specific ticketing service website and phone number, distribution of flyers at any shows they do (and elsewhere), plus eblasts and Twitter/Facebook/MySpace advertising/announcement campaigns. All Internet, viral and social networking marketing should always include the festival’s website and when possible, a direct link to: www.SpiritWestCoast.org.
*Note that FANS should know you are trying to reach a ticket requirement by June 21st to secure your performance spot so they can get involved in helping you reach that goal.
3. Support materials provided by SWC:
- Ready-to-use half-sheet flyer art with open spaces for the artist/band to print their names, website addresses, etc. This artwork will be available when you have been accepted into the program.
- E-art suitable to email to others, including an open space in the design for the artist/band’s individual information.