Citizens Business Bank Arena:
Parking: see map
SWC – Ontario
All guests entering the arena are subject to a metal-detector screening by way of walk-thru Magnetometer and/or Wand, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Citizens Business Bank Arena Security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
We ask that you please…
- Arrive early and be prepared for additional security measures.
- Limit items brought to the building.
- Be prepared to pass through the screening process. This will consist of a bag check as well as passing through the magnetometers. Be prepared to empty pockets BEFOREHAND.
DO NOT REMOVE OUTERWEAR/ACCESSORIES: When approaching the entrance, fans should be prepared to place phones, keys, and cameras in the tray and unzip all jackets. They can continue to wear hats, belts, shoes and jewelry as they walk through the metal detectors. Spare change and wallets do not need to be removed from pockets.
REMOVE PROHIBITED ITEMS FROM POCKETS AND PURSES: Prior to arriving for the event, Citizens Business Bank Arena recommends that guests leave all prohibited items in their car or home. A list of prohibited items can be found above the doors at the entrances and on our website.
HOLD ONTO YOUR TICKET: Each person should carry his or her own ticket once passing through the metal detectors, rather than having one person carry tickets for the group.
USE ALL AVAILABLE DOORS: Fans should avoid congregating at any particular door unless otherwise instructed.
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion.
This list is subject to change at any time by management. Thank you for your cooperation.