- Performance Dates / Times, Production & Vehicles
1. The date and time of performance will be coordinated with the SWC P & P administrative coordinator Heidi, with priority and date choice given to the artist/bands who commit to participating in the program the earliest. All Performance slots are scheduled on a first come, first scheduled basis.
2. Performance slots on the Solo/Duo and Worship Band stages will be 25 minutes in length. At the fast-paced Rock/Urban Band stage the performances will be 20 minutes in length. At all stages there will be a quick 15 – 20 minute load-in and sound check time allocation, immediately before the scheduled performance time. Performances will occur on all 3 days; Aug 1-3.
3. Each artist/band will be allowed one (free) vehicle parking pass: all other vehicles associated with the performer’s party will have to park in the paid lot. One vehicle will have access to the performance venue to unload gear.
4. Performers MUST play on the house drum kit (slight adjustments can be made during the sound check), must use the house amps (one bass, one regular) and house keys as provided; one 88-key, weighted keyboard.
*The Solo/Duo stage is an ‘unplugged’ format. Performances should be more of an acoustic style due to limited production ability.
5. Monitors – the monitor system will be wedge/box monitors; there will not be time to connect in-ear monitors, regardless if the artist/band provides them.
6. Merch and check in – artist/band will be allowed to sell their merch at the performance venue on one eight foot table, during their performance and one hour after. Artist/band must provide sales person(s) and provide change. Instructions for onsite check-in will be given a few weeks prior to the festival.
7. Partner & Play performing artist/bands are completely responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the festival and while at the event (travel cost, lodging, food, etc.).
8. CAMPING is available at the festival but camping is not discounted or available through the Partner & Play program. To secure a tent, RV or tent trailer site(s) contact the SWC Box Office at 831-443-5399.