Circle 100 VIP
Attend Spirit West Coast – Monterey as a “Circle 100″ member and support an incredible ministry that impacts thousands. Circle 100 seating is limited. Each membership is $1,360 (partially tax-deductible). Spirit West Coast extends special privileges to Circle 100 members in appreciation for their generosity and support. Each membership receives:
- 4 full-event tickets
- 4 seats in the Circle 100 seating area – A special, separate section (with chairs) located approximately 25 feet from the Main Stage for Circle 100 members only. (Not available at other stages.)
- VIP parking – for one vehicle
- 4 event T-shirts
- Artist reception – Select either Friday or Saturday afternoon (subject to availability).
- Private “executive restrooms” - Restrooms are complete with running water, sinks and mirrors. This is for Circle 100 members only and will be located near the Circle 100 seating area.
- Campsite priority – Circle 100 members are invited to tent camp or park their RV in the only improved and utility sites on the property, an option not available to the public. The price of the campsite is not included with membership. It is $150 for tent sites and ranges from $160 to $320 for RV sites depending on the length of your RV (for 4 nights – only one site available per membership – availability is limited and not guaranteed).
- Access to lunch and dinner meal service – The service will include six meals – a full lunch and dinner each day with dinner menus changing daily (Mexican, Italian or Asian for example), and featuring sandwiches, soup, salads, fruit, etc. for lunch. Each meal will include drinks and dessert. Meals are catered by Tarpy’s Roadhouse – a highly rated local restaurant. The cost is $155 per person. Discounted price of $90 for children ages 6-10; ages 5 and under – free. Lunch hours are 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and dinner will be served at 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Circle 100 seats are not specific (individual) reserved seats and members must remove their belongings (blankets, backpacks, etc.) when leaving the area as a courtesy to those who come later. Members may certainly save their seats when leaving for a short time to visit the restroom or purchase refreshments. Children under 2 may sit on a parent’s lap. Children 2 and older must have a seating pass.
Some of the performing artists from Friday and Saturday will be attending the artist reception. SWC cannot guarantee or confirm in advance which artists will be there.
Partial memberships are available:
$680 – ½ Circle 100 membership:
2 tickets, 2 seats, 2 reception passes, 2 T-shirts, restroom access and meal service option
$340 – ¼ Circle 100 membership
1 ticket, 1 seat, 1 reception pass, 1 T-shirt, restroom access and meal service option.
If you are interested in becoming a Circle 100 member, fill out all requested information on the registration form and mail to Sherrie, our Circle 100 administrator. If you have any questions regarding the membership, please call Sherrie at 831.759.6300 or the Festival Administration Office at 408.377.9232.
Download the 2013 Circle 100 Registration Form
Attn: Sherrie Isaac, Spirit West Coast
c/o Hayashi & Wayland, CPA’s
1188 Padre Drive, Suite 101
Salinas, CA 93901