- Registration Starts March 4th
1. To enter the program and register as a participating performer download the PDF Registration Form. Registrants should be aware of the registration and ticket sales requirements explained in the “FAN” Ticket Sales Cut-off below. You will receive a confirmation email from the SWC admin office after you have registered letting you know if you were accepted. *A performance slot is not guaranteed unless (and until) the minimum ticket sales requirement is met.
2. There is no audition process but each artist/band is required to submit an MP3 via email of one song (WITH a lyric sheet) a photo and bio (if available) to Heidi@SpiritWestCoast.org. Registration is considered completed when these elements, the registration form and payment are received. SWC reserves the right to deny acceptance based on the music and content reviewed. Although some artist/bands are more advanced in their abilities than others, all levels of musical accomplishment and styles are welcome to join the program. Every artist/band who meets the sales threshold will be allowed to perform IF fully accepted into the program.
3. Category and Style – At the time of entry, the applicant must state which one of the 3 style categories they wish to perform under, which then determines the performance stage. *SWC reserves the right to make category & performance stage changes.
The categories are:
Rock/Urban Band – includes rock/pop and urban types of artist/bands. Performances will be on the Partner & Play stage at the AIR 1 alternative stage venue or the Extreme Faith Stage.
Worship Band – includes artist/bands who perform worship type music primarily. Performances at either the Camp Meeting Tent or Spirit Tent.
Solo/Duo – includes artists with tracks and/or minimal musicians; can include a folk or blues group but limited to 5 band members on stage. The stage size is very limited. Performances at the Vendor Island Food Court Stage. *The Solo/Duo stage is an ‘unplugged’ format. Performances should be more of an acoustic style due to limited production ability.
4. Registration fees – Each participant (artist/band) is required to pay a $50 entry fee, which includes two, single-day tickets. Once accepted into the program, the registration fee is non-refundable for any reason, including applicant’s failure to meet the ticket sales requirement.
5. Admission ticket prices for performers are substantially discounted. Registration into the Partner & Play program includes two single-day admission tickets to the festival for your performance day. For additional performer tickets, participants must purchase tickets to the event; the discounted pricing is outlined below. It’s important to remember that beyond the short amount of time participants will be involved in performing on site, they will have access to all festival programming for the entire day. PRICES – 1-day general tickets for $27 each (regular price is $55-$65) 3-day full event general tickets for $79 each (regularly $103 – $149) NUMBER AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPANTS – the following quantity and limit of discount tickets are available by category: Solo/Duo – up to 2 Rock/Urban Band – up to 4 Worship Band – up to 10 *Performer discount tickets are ONLY for on-stage performers and no more than 1 support tech. Additional tickets: Should participating artist/bands need more tickets to accommodate their performance group, purchase Partnership “fan” tickets; see “FAN” Ticket Sales Cut-off below. Performer tickets are NOT included in the incentive tracking quantities.
6. Purchase performer tickets through the SWC admin office (not online) by e-mailing, regular mailing or faxing the registration form to P&P administrative coordinator Heidi at the email, address or fax number on the form. *Performer tickets are non-refundable.