- Special Opportunities & Incentives
Competing is not what Partner & Play is all about. However, SWC does believe that incentives and goals provide motivation for improvement, and hopefully a sense of renewed dedication and commitment to the music and ministry.
1. Performing on the Main Stage or on the AIR 1 Stage. The participant who sells the most tickets through the “Partnership Fan Ticket” sales program in EACH category by June 21st will be given a Main Stage or AIR 1 Stage performance as part of the festival’s regular programming, including a listing in the festival’s event program.
- The Worship Band top seller will play on the Main Stage.
- The Solo/Duo top seller will perform on the Main Stage.
- The Rock/Urban Band top seller will perform on the AIR 1 Stage.
2. Tickets to the 2014 Festival – The participant who sells the most tickets through the Partnership Fan Ticket sales program in EACH category in 2013 will also receive free full event (3-day) tickets to the 2014 festival (complimentary quantity equal to the number of performer tickets purchased at time of registration) *Ticket is free but each ticket requires a $10 administrative processing fee.
3. Prizes – The top rated artist/band in EACH category will receive:
- $300 cash
- Possible Free Recording session – * Artist/bands would be completely responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the studio and while at the studio (travel cost, lodging, food, etc.).
4. Prizes - The participant who receives the highest performance rating from the judges will receive these benefits:
- A performance booking at next Monterey SWC Festival including advertising in the festival’s marketing campaign
- An invitation and entry to the Christian Festival Association’s national indie artist showcase and contest. The winner of the national showcase will be guaranteed a booking at approximately 15 participating Christian music festivals in the United States.