Click >HERE< for Partner & Play purchase info
- Aug 3
|General (ages 13 and up)||98||103||108||113||118||123||128||149|
|Groups (10 or more general)||93||98||103||108||113||118||123||144|
|Junior (ages 6-12)||39||39||39||39||39||39||39||49|
|Child (ages 5 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|General (ages 13 and up)||39||49||59||45||55||65|
|Groups (10 or more general)||36||46||56||42||52||62|
|Junior (ages 6-12)||19||25||29||25||30||35|
|Child (ages 5 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
DISCOUNTS available for 1) groups and 2) military personnel and their dependents.
- Groups of 10 or more who pre-register together at general admission price. Junior tickets do not count as part of the 10. See price grid.
- Group Leader Discount – every 11th general admission ticket purchased with qualifying 10, discounted to $75
- See Group Sales for more information.
- All active duty military personnel and their dependents eligible for military discount.
- Discount refunds issued ONSITE ONLY; no military discount refunds given AFTER the event.
- Show Active Duty CAC card to collect refund at onsite Box Office during the event.
Full-event military discount:
General admission – $20 off purchase price, Juniors – $10 off purchase price
One-day military discount:
General Admission – $10 off purchase price, Juniors – $5 off purchase price
No military discount for camping fees.
MAIN STAGE – TICKET UPGRADE OPTIONS
BLEACHER SEAT PASSES
- Bleacher Seat Passes for upgraded Main Stage seating are sold separately from regular wristband tickets and are valid only when used WITH a wristband ticket. NOTE: Children (age 5 and under) will not be required to have a bleacher seat pass if they will be sitting on a lap. ALL ages require bleacher seat pass if occupying a seat in the bleacher area.
- Bleacher seat passes sold for Main Stage only.
- Open seating ; no specific seat assignments.
- Purchase limit: for every festival wristband purchased (general, junior or child), customers are eligible to purchase one bleacher seat ticket per day.
- Any remaining bleacher seat passes will be available for purchase at the Main Stage Info/Lost & Found tent beginning Thursday, August 1, at 10am.
- Price: $6 per seat, per day (CLICK HERE FOR DIAGRAM).
- There are approximately 600 bleacher seat passes available each day, Thursday-Friday-Saturday.
STANDING ROOM ONLY (SRO) WRISTBANDS
- STANDING ROOM ONLY (SRO) wristbands are upgrade tickets sold separately from regular wristband tickets and are valid only when worn WITH a festival wristband ticket.
- Attendees wearing SRO wristband tickets will have access to the area immediately in front of Main Stage. A valid SRO wristband ticket is required to enter this area. NOTE: Children, ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult. See link to diagram below.
- SRO wristbands sold for Main Stage only.
- Purchase limit: for every festival wristband purchased (general, junior or child), customers are eligible to purchase one SRO ticket per day.
- SRO tickets will be sold in advance only and are expected to sell out.
- Price: $10 per person, per day (CLICK HERE FOR DIAGRAM).
- Approximately 500 SRO tickets will be available each day, Thursday-Friday-Saturday.
Spirit West Coast Purchase Policies and Procedures:
- Tickets/camping sold through The Box Office by phone/fax/internet/mail.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY – In an effort to protect customers from credit card fraud, all orders are audited to confirm 1) the buyer and the name on the credit card are the same; and 2) the billing address matches the address on file at the bank. If a transaction fails either audit, an alert will be noted on the receipt. Customers should contact The Box Office immediately if there is any question about a credit card charge.
- The Box Office charges standard handling fee as an independent ticket agency providing customers the convenience of purchasing festival tickets or making camping reservations by phone, fax, mail or online. Handling fee applies to all orders.
- Standard handling fee is 6% (minimum $6). Handling fee discounted to 3% ($6 minimum applies) for payment by money order (NO CHECKS), postmarked March 4 – July 8. Click below for mail/fax order form.
- Customers may request Will Call or US Mail, until July 8. There is a $4 mailing fee added to all mail orders. Phone/internet/fax (no mail) orders continue July 9 – 26 and will be held at onsite Box Office/Will Call for pick-up at festival entrance.
- For those requesting to receive orders by mail, The Box Office mails tickets/camp passes 2-4 weeks before the festival. General information packet, detailed camping info, driving directions and festival updates will be included. If you have not received your ticket/camp pass by July 24, please call The Box Office.
- DO NOT MISPLACE TICKET or CAMP PASS! You must wear wristband ticket to enter event and campground areas. If you lose or misplace wristband, you will be required to purchase replacement.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
New this year – TICKET PAYMENT PLAN
- Tickets may be purchased in multiple payments through our Payment Plan by calling 831.443.5399 x6. Payment plan is available for tickets only (no camping). Payment plan is not available through the mail.
- Normal ticket and handling fees apply to all tickets purchased through the Payment Plan.
- Payment Plan is for a specific ticket order.If you are organizing a group, you may want to consider an open-ended purchase, utilizing the SWC Group-by-Deposit plan.
Payment Schedule – Monterey 2013
Payment 1 – 1/3 of total, including all fees – DATE OF PURCHASE up to April 15
Payment 2 – 1/3 of total on or before May 28
Payment 3 – 1/3 of total on or before July 1
Payment 1 – ½ of total, including all fees – DATE OF PURCHASE April 16 – May 28
Payment 2 – ½ of total on or before July 1
Additional Payment Plan Info
- Payment 1 secures your ticket order. Standard “All Sales are Final. No Refunds.” policy applies.
- Payment plan covers purchase of tickets and ticket upgrades only, no campsites or volunteer fees.
- All ticket fees, including mailing and handling fees, will be added to Payment 1.
- Credit card used for Payment 1, must be valid through July 2013 and will be kept on file to make Payment 2 (and 3 if applicable).
- SWC will send you a reminder email message about a week before each payment.Make sure your spam blocker will not block these messages. Spirit West Coast is not responsible if you do not receive these messages for any reason.
- IMPORTANT: If for any reason, a payment is declined, in whole or in part, the following will apply: 1) your ticket order is canceled; and 2) any payment(s) received to date will be kept by Spirit West Coast as partial offset for your default.
- Payment plan tickets are subject to all standard Ticket Purchase Policies and Procedures. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Tickets will be mailed after July 15, once final payment has been received and confirmed.