‘COLLIDE’ Youth Camp 2013
Thanks to all who made SWC 2013 a great success!
Check back later this year for details on SWc 2014!
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
COLLIDE is a self-contained Youth Camp, held during the Spirit West Coast Christian Music Festival in Monterey.
1. The registration package (see pricing below) includes:
- Full-event festival wristband ticket with access to all festival programming.
- Three meals each day, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, August 1-2-3. Meals include a light breakfast at the campsite, plus lunch and dinner, inside the event. (Attendees may bring supplemental snacks, food and drinks, etc.)
- Shower trailer with hot showers at the COLLIDE campground.
- 4 nights of camping, Wednesday-Saturday nights. Regular attendees purchase camping separately; camping is included in the COLLIDE YOUTH CAMP package.
- ARTISTS APPEARING AT SWC – Newsboys, Tenth Avenue North, Jeremy Camp, Matthew West, Audio Adrenaline, The City Harmonic, Building 429, Fireflight, Manafest, Thousand Foot Krutch and many others. Some artists will be appearing at the COLLIDE sessions.
2. Additional information:
- See price grid below. Group Leader discount ticket available for every 10 purchased (i.e. every 11th registration purchased at the same time).
- Registration form available below. Groups are able to lock in discount rate with deposit of $50 x 10 (minimum group size) for a total of $500. Form includes complete details of Group By Deposit program.
- GROUP SIZE: COLLIDE is designed to function as a group event. The minimum group size is 10.
- Dates and times: Groups must check in and set up camp, Wednesday, July 31, between 2pm – 4pm. The first COLLIDE session will follow check-in on Wednesday evening. COLLIDE YOUTH CAMP will end with Sunday morning worship service.
- Programming: COLLIDE registrants have access to all Festival programming PLUS specific programming unique to COLLIDE. The Festival hours are:
- 8:30 pm – 11pm on Wednesday, July 31
- 9:30 am – 12 midnight, Thursday – Saturday, August 1-2-3
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday will feature daily morning and afternoon sessions specifically for the COLLIDE YOUTH CAMP. Each session will include a relevant, student-oriented challenging teaching message, plus rock worship, all from nationally known speakers/teachers and bands.
- 9:30 am – 10:45 am – Sunday morning praise and worship service with music and a send-off message.
- REGISTRATION for COLLIDE is now OPEN– register online or contact The Box Office at 831-443-5399
- AGES: COLLIDE programming is designed for high school students; however, SWC welcomes 8th graders to participate.
|COLLIDE Youth Camp Pricing||Mar 4 – April 15||April 16 – May 31||
June 1- July 1
(space available basis after July 1)
|General – per student or leader||$205||$215||$225|
|“Group Leader” Discount (every 11th ticket qualifies)||$100||$100||$100|
|Group Deposit to lock in General rate||$500||$500||(must finalize by July 1)|
Download the COLLIDE Logo
We are excited about this innovative and unique CAMP experience. SWC wants to provide a place for youth and students to be spiritually impacted; hopefully YOUR GROUP can join this non-traditional SWC YOUTH CAMP experience. For more information, feel free to call the SWC Admin Office at 408-377-9232